This article shows how you can upload such a file to create a test paper.
- A text or csv file as given in the 2 example files below.
- Download either of the two files (.txt or .csv) shown on the right side.
- Login to your Edoola site
- Go to Manage / Content page (By default, you will land on Inbox page after you login)
- Click on 'Add Content'
- Click on 'Upload Test'
- Browse and select the file you downloaded
- Click on Upload button
- Refresh the page and wait for Status changes to 'Draft', (usually, in just 1 click of 'Refresh' )
- Click on the name of the test you just uploaded to see the details.
- Click on 'Preview' to see how the test will appear to the student.
- Take the test
Time required to execute steps: 2 minutes
- If you want to include images in the test, you need to use the .zip file format. Refer this article on 'Using images in questions'.
- You can also create a new folder, select the folder and then upload a test / document inside that folder.
Note: You may download sample files by clicking on the images shown above.